Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Cloth Diapers ??? what? how ?

Lately I have been getting a lot of questions from friends and family about cloth diapers... How do you use them? What type of diaper is that? How about washing them? So, this is what I am going to do...

I am going to write a few posts about the basics... this way, I won´t have to write and re-write the same information for multiple people ( Not that I mind... It is my pleasure to help out,,, this will just make it quicker and easier for everyone ).

Topics I wil be covering :

1. What is a cloth diaper and the different types of cloth diapers
2. How do I care for my cloth diapers
3. Updated cloth diaper stash ( my diapers,,, favorites and not so favorites)
4. Cloth diaper accesories
5. Why you should really consider cloth diapering

This list may change :-)
stay tuned ...


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to read what you have to say... I've been thinking about this lately. CDing esp. interests me because I could probably make my own. hmmmm... Please tell on. :)

    ~Marion

    ReplyDelete