Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Kitchen Breakdown :Z

At least twice a week I have what I like to call ¨A Kitchen Breakdown¨.

One of the challenges of living here, is living in a compact place :-) Hey, it could be worse, we could be on the streets.

It can be very frustrating ... Just a few dishes in the sink makes it look like a wreck. It is sometimes a hassle to cook since only one burner really works (The other one works, but it is a less than ¨simmer¨ setting)

So, as inspiration to remind me not to feel overwhelmed when I am having one of those moments... here are some pictures of my ¨Clean¨ kitchen :-)





1 comment:

  1. Small kitchens are so hard to work in, however yours looks smaller than mine so I'm going to be grateful for what I have.
    As for apple pie filling, I first use one of those apple peeler, cutter tools that makes them all in a ring, cut them all in half. Stuff them into the jars then pour the sauce over top of them in the jar and can them. I don't boil the apples for pie filling just for applesauce.

    ReplyDelete