Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I´m in heaven . . .

You can tell by the expiration date on the cap that i did not take this picture :) :) :)
I am in love,,, I am obsessed with greek yogurt!!!!!!!!!
It is soooo creamy and scrumptious, I can´t fully describe the wonderfullness (not a word) of it.

Yogurt in Spain,,,, well, what can I say, it has its own aisle in the grocery store. Yup, there are hundreds of different selections to choose from.

Now, I have never had plain yogurt, except for the time I made my own and decided to taste it before I added strawberries. It wasn´t all that great, but plain GREEK style yogurt is an entirely different story.

For those of you who know me personally, I am an ice cream addict. I can´t live without it; however, this stuff is so amazing, ice cream could get bumped down to # 2 on my list of addictions...

No comments:

Post a Comment