Okay, okay, I have never REALLY made any new year resolutions that I actually planned on keeping.
However, this year, I am gonna do it.
Here they are...
1. Read the entire Bible through with my husband,,, we have never done this together, and I am quite excited that we will be able to spend more time in the word TOGETHER.
2. Take care of my body,,, what I put into it and what I do with it. God gave me one body, I should take care of it.
3. Read to my child,,, I haven´t done a great job at this one this past year. It is important for him to hear as much english as possible, and what better way, than through reading. I plan on reading him the Bible, Dr. Suess, Aesops Fables ... feel free to suggest.
4. Take more pictures and record more videos.
5. Wear my stinken retainer... my parents spent their good earned money to correct my teeth and I really shouldn´t let it go to waste : )
SO if you see me walking around without it,,, please give me a guilt trip and remind me of this post.
6. Be frugal, I will look into ways of saving money, making things, buying second hand when possible, etc, etc, etc....
Check back in a year to see if I have accomplished everything on my list :)